Thursday, December 6, 2012

Tool #11 - Self Assessing and Reflecting


1.  I really like poll everywhere from Tool 6.  I think its a great way to get instant feedback on what the students think and know. I could use it at the beginning of a section and see what students already  have knowledge of. 


2.  I have realized that there really are an abundant amount of technology tools with ideas for me to use in my classroom. This will allow me to change up my teaching style and make things exciting for my students.  I do not think it will be a major adjustment for me to accommodate the 21st Century learner. I enjoy learning new ways of doing things. 

3.  I enjoyed finding out about new sites and programs that were out there.  They were easier to learn than I had previously thought. 

1 comment: